Over the last 20 years bed bug infestations have exploded and this trend continues to grow. The main reason being that bed bugs have become resistant to traditional treatments such as professional chemical pest control sprays, making them almost completely ineffective.
Dr. Richard Naylor from the University of Sheffield says:
"Since c.2000 the Common Bedbug (Cimex lectularius) has experienced a resurgence in urban centres all over the World. Widespread resistance to pyrethroid and carbamate insecticides is believed to be the main cause of the resurgence and is frequently responsible for treatment failures. Consequently new products are needed for the effective control of bedbugs.One class of bedbug treatments that shows promise are the desiccant dusts, which include both the naturally derived “diatomaceous earth” and the synthetic equivalent “amorphous silica dioxide. ChinCheX is extremely good for bedbug control."
ChinCheX is the result of many years of research, after that, we can ensure that ChinChex is your best option for getting rid of the bed bugs that are making your life hard... Why?:
- Safe to use, silica is used as food additive and diet supplement (it is a dust, so please be careful when using with people suffering from respiratory conditions).
- 100% effective.
- 100% silica gel, it is a unique combination of 4 different amorphous silica gels.
- ChinCheX kills bed bugs 10 times faster than DE (diatomaceous earth).
- It is a physical pesticide, bed bugs can't develop resistance to ChinCheX.
- The preferred choice by many pest control professionals.
- Extremely lower cost than any professional treatment, and proven to be more effective.
- There is no need to wash and bag all your clothes or to throw away any of your belongings.